Group Travel Info
An extraordinary way for groups and extended families to connect
Everyone! Whether you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion, getting together with friends and family is always fun.
Some of our groups have included yacht clubs, country clubs, church/temple groups, gluten–free groups, class reunions, and family travel/reunions.
Mark your special event this year with an expedition to one of the world’s most beautiful places!
Our groups range in size from 8 – 148!
- Save 5% for you and your entire group off of the base cost of the voyage.
- Our small ships are perfect for group interaction, and will take you in style to places that are inaccessible by others.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of your destination by traveling with our expert Expedition Team.
- Our Expedition Specialists will assist you and your group with all aspects of your expedition - from logistics to special arrangements and airfare.
We never cancel our expeditions. You can still join us - even if you don’t meet your group minimum of 8 or more. However, depending upon your final group size, the savings incentive may not be applicable.
- All accommodations aboard our ships or in hotels as per itinerary
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages aboard ship and as indicated on land (per itinerary)
- All shore excursions (as indicated in the itinerary) and activities such as Zodiac excursions, hiking, kayaking, tide-pooling, beach walks, and snorkeling*
- The services and expertise of an Expedition Leader, our natural history staff, an Undersea Specialist,* a Video Chronicler and a ship’s physician*
- An extensive Undersea program including nightly recap presentations incorporating onboard video microscopes, hydrophones and under water cameras
- A fleet of kayaks* and the use of snorkeling equipment and wet suits*
- Presentation capabilities with state-of-the-art equipment including Plasma TVs, DVD players, power point and digital slide shows
- Port charges and service charges
- Gratuities to local guides
- Air transportation where indicated as included in the itinerary
- The personal guidance of an experienced in-house team to help create a seamless, “once-in-a-lifetime” expedition
All group travel arrangements vary by destination and ship, but generally they exclude: airfare, transfers, optional extensions, gratuities to ship staff/crew, items of a personal nature (e.g. laundry, email, telephone, alcoholic beverages, LEXspa services), passport/visa expenses, airport departure tax, guest travel insurance, custom voyage DVDs and optional tours.