How we serve our guests & explore the world
These guiding principles were formed during a gathering of more than 50 of our leaders, naturalists, scientists, and office staff. We arrived at these principles collectively, after spending a few days at sea together immersed in the expedition environment. These principles guide our conduct towards the guests we serve and define the manner in which we explore the world.
- Ensure that everything adds value to the guest experience.
- Integrity is our prime equity—never compromise it.
- Positively impact the areas we explore and in which we work.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Honor the value of service.
- Maintain our expedition heritage by fostering a spirit of exploration and discovery.
- Demonstrate leadership; excel in knowledge; inspire others.
- Innovate, test and evaluate. Be open to new ideas.
- Strive for clarity in communication.
- Maintain a balance between adventure and safety.